Portsmouth New Hampshire Homeowners and Condo Owners
Have you been thinking about selling your Portsmouth home or
condo? Not sure where to start to get it ready for the real
estate market? You want your home or condo to look its best right from
the start, so taking care of these things BEFORE you list your home. Our real
estate inventory is a little on the high side, making this a very competitive
market right now. You want YOUR home or condo to outshine the competition,
Here’s a checklist to help you do just that:
Create a great first impression!
- Walk around the outside of your house, and look at it with a critical
- Check your mailbox – make sure the number is clearly legible and make sure
the box is firmly attached.
- Get your lawn fertilized, and keep that grass looking great with regular
- Plant some pretty flowers for nice splashes of color.
- Freshen up your mulch.
- Buy new ‘welcome’ mats to welcome your potential buyers.
Selling Tips – Part 1
Make the inside of your home shiny
- Go through your home and get rid of unwanted and unused items.
- Have a yard sale – get rid of things you no longer want or need, and make
some money while at it.
- Clean off the counters in your kitchen and bathrooms.
- Remove all the artwork, lists, magnets, etc. from the refrigerator.
- Make sure all lightbulbs are working – proper lighting makes everything look
Tips To Get Your Home Sold – Part 2
To get your Portsmouth New Hampshire home ready for
sale, I found a great
checklist put out by Lowe’s that will help you get organized and really
ready to put your home on the market. I found this list to be a big help even
if you aren’t thinking about selling, and you just want to be better organized
in your home or condo.
Thinking about selling your Portsmouth New Hampshire home or
condo? Call me today at 603-431-1111 x 3839, or send me an email at email@example.com, and let’s talk
Ann Cummings, Maine and New Hampshire REALTOR
888-349-5678 x 3839
Servicing the Coastal
Areas of NH & Southern Maine