Exeter NH Homes | Stratham NH Homes – 2008 Market Report Homes Sold
Real Estate is also a topic of great interest for almost everyone, and especially these days. With media outlets continually highlighting their perceptions of the real estate markets across the country, it makes is imperative to consult with a local professional REALTOR to get the real straight facts about your local real estate markets.
Here in the NH Seacoast real estate markets, some of our towns have fared better than the media would have you believe, while other towns haven’t fared as well.
Thie market report deals with the Exeter New Hampshire and Stratham NH homes sold and homes that came on the market for sale during the year 2008.
Exeter New Hampshire Homes Activity – 2008:
- During 2008, we saw 201 homes in Exeter NH come on the real estate market for sale, with an average asking price of $420,595.
- Of those homes that were for sale in Exeter last year, 96 homes sold during 2008.
- The average selling price of those homes was $358,555, and the average amount of time it took to sell those homes was 160 days.
- Sellers, on average, received 95% of their last asking price.
Stratham NH Homes Activity – 2008:
- During 2008, 132 homes in Stratham came on the market for sale, with an average asking price of $519.451.
- Fifty-four Stratham homes sold during 2008, and those homes sold had an average asking price of $404,951.
- The average days on the market to get those homes sold was 141 days.
- Sellers in Stratham, on average, received 98% of their last asking price.
To read more about the real estate markets in the Seacoast NH and Maine towns:
Seacoast NH and Maine Real Estate Market Reports
Do you want more information on the New Hampshire or Maine real estate market? Do you have questions about the buying or selling process? Give me a call at 1-888-349-5678 x 3839 or send me an email and let’s talk real estate!
Servicing the New Hampshire towns of Portsmouth, Newcastle, Rye, North Hampton, Hampton, Stratham, Exeter, Greenland, Newington, Dover, Durham and surrounding areas, and the Maine towns of Kittery, Kittery Point, Eliot, South Berwick, York, and surrounding areas.