Kittery Maine Real Estate – Waterfront Homes For Sale
Much of Kittery is surrounded by water – the Piscataqua River, which separates Maine and New Hampshire and leads right out to the ocean via Portsmouth Harbor; Spinney Creek; the Atlantic Ocean; and other smaller water bodies. Water, water everywhere!
For those looking to live on the water, we have a nice variety of homes to choose from in Kittery, and in a variety of price ranges.
A sampling of Kittery Maine Waterfront Homes For Sale is listed below:
- $365,000 – Nice waterfront cape-style home with
guest or in-law suite on 1/2 acre.
- $419,900 – Waterfront cottage-style home with
fabulous kitchen, kayak right from your own backyard.
- $427,000 – Ranch-style home with great waterviews and right-of-way
to the water, beautifully landscaped lot.
- $499,900 – Waterfront Post & Beam home on beautiful lot, deep
water mooring close by.
- $695,000 – Beautiful private lot on almost 3 acres on Chauncey
Creek and overlooking Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve.
- $699,000 – New construction colonial on the river with boathouse,
all ready for new owners.
- $767,000 – New construction colonial home on 2+ acres with
privacy. Gourmet kitchen, finished lower level, great deck with waterviews.
- $850,000 – Waterfront cape-style home on Badgers Island with
deep-water dock, use for business or residential.
- $875,000 – Contemporary riverfront cape fully renovated and just
across the bridge from Portsmouth NH.
- $939,000 – Gerrish Island contemporary home with stunning views and
overlooking beach and Rachel Carson Wildlife Preserve.
- $959,000 – Waterfront antique New England
Farmhouse-style home in Kittery Point. Fabulous views of 3
lighthouses, Pepperell Cove and ocean access.
- $1,299,000 – Waterfront antique colonial-style
home with private dock, deep-water mooring and amazing Portsmouth Harbor views.
- $1,495,000 – Beautiful shingle-style waterfront cape with dock and
ocean access, beautiful park-like setting right on the water.
- $1,850,000 – Kittery Point waterfront 1700’s
farmhouse in private setting with pier/dock and terrific views.
- $1,999,000 – Direct bold oceanfront home with
amazing views all around. Completely renovated gambrel-style home right on the
- $2,900,000 – Riverfront stone and shingle cottage-style home on
Gerrish Island with almost 5000 sf of gracious living space, Private 8 acre
setting with private beach and exceptional views.
- $2,995,000 – New construction Kittery Point waterfront contemporary
home with deeded boatslip and deep-water mooring.
- $5,500,000 – 11 acre waterfront compound with 3
existing houses and potential of 3 more building lots. What a fabulous family
compound this could be – beautiful wooded privacy with ocean access.
Dreaming of living on the water?
This is just a sampling of
what’s for sale in Kittery Maine for waterfront homes. We’ve got some beautiful
homes for sale and I’d love to help you find your dream home here in the
Are you looking to buy a home or condo in the New Hampshire or Southern Maine area?
If so, send
me an email or give me a call – I’d love to help you find just the right home for you!
Would you like information on the New Hampshire or Maine real estate market? Do you have questions about the buying or selling process? Give me a call at 1-888-349-5678 x 3839 or send me an email and let’s talk real estate!
Servicing the New Hampshire towns of Portsmouth, Newcastle, Rye, North Hampton, Hampton, Stratham, Exeter, Greenland, Newington, Dover, Durham and surrounding areas, and the Maine towns of Kittery, Kittery Point, Eliot, South Berwick, York, and surrounding areas.