What would the holiday season be without the awesome
holiday craft fairs, church fairs, holiday art shows, parades, and
so much more? We’ve got plenty of them in and
around the Portsmouth NH Seacoast areas?!?
and we’ve got even more coming up starting this coming
weekend. This coming weekend, Dec. 1st & 2nd, is THE
big holiday fair weekend in this area.
- Nov 29 & 30 – Evergreen Fair at the Memorial Union Building (MUB) at UNH in Durham, 10am to 8pm and 10am to 4pm …. specially selected craftsmen and artists.
These are all on December 1st:
- Christmas Fair at St. James Church Hall in Portsmouth, 9am to 3pm……crafts, yummy baked goods, gift baskets, raffles, silent auctions, and more.
- International Christmas Fair at Christ Episcopal Church in Portsmouth,
9am to 2pm ….. artists from Asia, Africa, and Latin America will be
showing and selling their crafts, as well as local crafts people, a
cookie walk, and more.
- Holly Shoppe Fair at the North Church in Portsmouth, 9am to 1:30pm …. wreaths, greenery, baked goods, crafts, candles, a silent auction, and more.
- Holly Hill Fair at St. John’s Church in Portsmouth, 9am to 2pm …. Christmas crafts, greenery, vintage treasures, baked goods, children’s crafts, and more.
- Village Christmas Fair at the Parish House of the New Castle Congregational Church in New Castle,
8am to 1pm … holiday wreaths, greenery, baked goods, holiday baskets,
ornaments, crafts, gifts, candy, white elephant room, raffles, a silent
auction, and Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus will be there, too.
- Christmas Fair at the Community Church of Durham in Durham, 10am to 3pm …. Christmas wreaths, quilts, jewelry, baked goods, crafts, and more.
- Christmas Fair at the Greenland Community Congregational Church in Greenland, 9am to 2pm …. jewelry, crafts, cookie walk, baked goods, children’s shop & activities, and a silent auction.
- Holiday Fair at Webster at Rye in Rye, 9am to 3pm …. baked goods, crafts, raffles, and more.
- Holly Berry Fair at the Trinity Episcopal Church in Hampton, 9am to 2pm …. cookie walk, crafts, treasures, white elephant tables, baked goods, a silent auction, and more.
- Wreath Sale at the First Parish Congregational Church in York, 9am to noon ….. wreaths for sale, table arrangements, greenery, and more.
- Holiday Craft Show at Wells Jr. High School in Wells, 9am to 2pm …. crafts of all varieties, baked goods, greenery, and more.
- Christmas Angel Fair at the First Baptist Church in South Berwick,
9am to 1pm …crafts, holiday treasures, homemade jams & baked
goods, cookie walk, white elephant tables, cookie walk, and more…
- Christmas Fair at the First Parish Federated Church in South Berwick, 9am to 2pm … wreaths, crafts, white elephant table, baked goods, and more.
Local holiday fairs for December 2nd are listed below:
- “Make A Difference” Bazaar will be held at the historic South Church in downtown Portsmouth, noon to 2pm … featuring fair trade products from organizations working in Third-World countries.
I hope you’ve got your list all printed out from this post, and that
you’ll have your shopping shoes on because that’s a lot of fairs and
festivals to hit!
I can tell you from first-hand experience, each of these fairs
brings out the fun in everyone and you’ll find something you just have
to have at each of them. I’ve gone home from these fairs with my
car loaded many times!
Have fun shopping and enjoy each of these wonderful fairs.