and festivals as much as I do,! The holiday fairs have already
started, with a couple of early ones this past weekend. Not to
fear though, as there are plenty more coming up all around the Seacoast
areas of Maine and New Hampshire, in addition to all the other fun things we have going on here all the time!
- Nov. 10 – Holiday Fine Arts and Crafts Fair – 10am to 4pm, Portsmouth High School, Portsmouth NH.
- Nov. 10 – Jingle Bell Fair, First Congregational Church, Hampton NH.
- Nov. 10 – Holiday Craft Fair, Moose Lodge – 9am to 3pm, Portsmouth NH.
- Nov. 11 – Holiday Alternative Gifts Fair – 11:30 to 1pm, Durham Community Church, Durham NH.
- Nov. 15 – Craft Fair, Dondero Elementary School – 4pm to 6pm, Portsmouth NH.
- Nov. 16 – Evergreen Festival – 2 to 7pm, Second Congregational Church of Kittery, Kittery ME.
- Nov. 16-18 – Portsmouth Holiday Arts Tour, map of locations around town, Portsmouth NH.
- Nov. 16-18 – Festival of Trees, Urban Forestry Center, Portsmouth NH.
Nov. 17-18– Holiday Fine Arts Fair, Exeter Center for Creative Arts, Exeter NH.
Nov. 17-18– The Artists of Salmon Falls Mills Open Studios – 11am to 5pm, Rollinsford NH.