FREE GOLF ANYONE!?!?!?!?
If you’re a golfer, or a wannabe golfer, this is for YOU!!!
May is “Free Golf Lesson Month” all across the country.
For the last 10 years, the Professional Golf Association(PGA)
has been offering free 10-minute golf lessons around the country to
anyone who books an appointment. Last May, there were close to
7,500 PGA professionals around the country who gave more than 147,000
free 10-minute lessons. In addition to the PGA professionals
providing this free lessons, local professionals took part as well.
for new golfers. They’re also for casual golfers as well as
avid golfers who’ve been playing for many years. You just need to
make an appointment!
Around the Seacoast areas of New Hampshire and Southern Maine, there
are a number of golf courses offering these free lessons. Book
your free lessons at any of the following golf courses in the Seacoast
- The Oaks Golf Links in Somersworth NH
- Pease Golf Course in Portsmouth NH
- Abenaqui Country Club in Rye NH
- Wentworth-by-the-Sea Country Club in Rye NH
- Sagamore Golf Center in North Hampton NH
- Farmington Country Club in Farmington NH
- York Golf & Tennis Club in York Maine
- The Links at Outlook in South Berwick Maine
- Cape Neddick Country Club in Ogunquit Maine
- Sanford Golf Club in Sanford Maine
- Cape Arundel Golf Club in Kennebunkport Maine
To find golf courses in your areas that are taking part in the “Free Lessons Month”, check out this website.
Just insert your own zip code, select how wide an area you want to
search, and you’ll see the courses in the areas you’re interested in
taking part in this program.