Portsmouth NH Homes and Condos –
2008 Real Estate Market Recap
Portsmouth NH homes and condos real estate market activity was up and down throughout the year during 2008. The strongest amount of activity in both homes and condos was late spring into the summer, for both homes and condos listed for sale on the market and homes and condos sold.
Portsmouth New Hampshire Homes – 2008 Activity:
- 231 homes were listed for sale during 2008
- 126 homes sold during 2008
- $354,365 was the average selling price of Portsmouth homes during 2008
- 107 days was the average number of days it took to sell those homes that sold during 2008
- 96% was the amount that sellers, on average, received of their last asking price during 2008
The chart below shows the Portsmouth NH Homes activity – homes for sale and homes sold – for 2008
Portsmouth New Hampshire Condos – 2008 Activity:
- 237 Portsmouth condos were listed for sale during 2008
- 131 condos were sold during 2008
- $328,328 was the average selling price of Portsmouth NH condos during 2008
- 128 days was the average amount of time it took to sell those condos that sold during 2008
- 96% was the average amount sellers received of their last asking price during 2008
The chart below shows the Portsmouth NH Condos activity – condos for sale and condos sold – for 2008
Portsmouth New Hampshire is a beautiful coastal town, a working port, and has much to offer anyone interested in living here. If you’re interested in exploring the real estate market here in Portsmouth, either as buyers or sellers, send me an email or give me a call at 1-888-349-5678 x 3839.
I’d love to help you with your real estate goals!
Would you like information on the New Hampshire or Maine real estate market?
Do you have questions about the buying or selling process?
Give me a call at 1-888-349-5678 x 3839 or send me an email and let’s talk real estate!
Servicing the New Hampshire towns of Portsmouth, Newcastle, Rye, North Hampton, Hampton, Stratham, Exeter, Greenland, Newington, Dover, Durham and surrounding areas, and the Maine towns of Kittery, Kittery Point, Eliot, South Berwick, York, and surrounding areas.